Exceed your customers’ expectations. Beat your competition. Trust your instincts.
With more than 40 exciting enhancements the latest large format printer from Roland DG, the TrueVIS VG2 printer cutter, is engineered exceed the quality and production needs of today’s most demanding print professionals.
This Roland DG printer cutter VG2 offers industry leading print and cut accuracy for quality and reliability. The TrueVIS VG2 series adopts a new generation of eco-solvent TR2 ink, with superior colour reproduction capabilities and an expanded colour gamut made possible with the inclusion of orange ink. TrueVIS VG2 and TR2 ink is certified for long-lasting results by the 3MTM MCSTM, providing assurance of the quality and reliability of their graphics.
Other enhancements include:
- Multiprocess Colour Function uses orange as a process colour
- New middle pinch rollers raise automatically prior to cutting for unattended operation
- New crop mark options enable cutting laminated printed materials
- Optimised pinch roller pressure provides more stable cutting performance
- New take-up unit increases stability for smooth post processes
- Print & Cut or Cut & Print functionality increases media compatibility by enabling delicate media and intricate designs to be cut before ink is applied
To learn more about these and other enhancements on the Roland DG TrueVIS VG2 Series, contact our team of experts.