Nubond Aluminium Composite panel is an ideal choice for large signage applications, architectural signs, display and exhibition, POS / POP display, digital and screen printing, photo mounting, interior design, industry and transport. Whether you have an outdoor or indoor application, Nubond is an affordable, reliable solution with proven longevity in the Australian environment.
Nubond is manufactured using a high-grade aluminium alloy and a virgin plastic core to enable grooving and folding without snapping, whilst still remaining lightweight and rigid. Available in a wide range of sizes, finishes and thicknesses, including a digital print grade with specially designed coating paint to enhance high performance flatbed printing. Colours include Gloss & Matte White, Gloss & Matte Black, Orange, Red, Green, Dark Green, Gloss & Matte Anthracite, Blue, Burgundy and Yellow, plus metallic, mirror & brushed Silver and Gold.
- Weather and corrosion resistance, ideal for the Australian environment
- Lightweight material with a virgin polyethylene core. Nubond is easy to fabricate and maintain
- Outstanding flatness for perspective and a surface finish that makes it easy to apply graphics or vinyls
- Perfect for printing applications with a quality paint finish
- Wide range of colours available in Australia, just ask us for availability
- Stocked all around the east coast and distributed locally
- Optimized for outdoor use plus UV protection for the harshest of Australian weather
- Interior and exterior signage
- Shop fitting
- Cabinet making
- Point of sale (POS)
- Tradeshow/exhibition signs
- General signage
Why not try colour match with Nubond Aluminium Composite Panel for your next signage project? We can create a colour match sample based on your own samples or corporate colours.
Contact the Amari Visual Solutions Team today to discuss your ACM needs.