A busy, high-volume print shop needs a printer that can deliver quality output at high speeds. Meet the EJ-640 wide format colour printer. With dual staggered print heads and a rigid new industrial design, productivity and quality are built in. So are big-time savings. The EJ-640 runs with new Roland EJ inks that costs up to 35% less than the competition. The result? High-volume, low-maintenance printing and bold, exciting colours with higher profit margins.
Gain an Edge with the SOLJET EJ-640 Wide Format Printer
More than a job, it’s your reputation coming out of that printer. Which is precisely why the EJ-640 large format colour printer is designed to ensure quality results even at high speeds:
- Dual eight-channel Piezo inkjet heads house 180 nozzles per channel
- Offset-positioned print heads move in a large print swath for increased production and follow a mirrored pattern to reduce the chance of banding
- Advanced media feed allows media to feed through the printer accurately at high speeds
- Rigid industrial design ensures quality output
- Patent-pending Roland Intelligent Pass Control system controls dot placement between passes, producing exceptional solid colours and photographic image quality
- Variable dot control achieves smooth gradations and deep image saturation on a broad range of media
Produce Rich, Vibrant, Durable Colour for Less
New, specially formulated, quick-drying EJ inks produce amazingly brilliant colours. The inks also provide unmatched long-term outdoor durability, scratch and chemical resistance, broad media support and a wide spectrum of colour. And the available 1-Litre cartridges allow the EJ to run without frequent cartridge changes. Need more? Configurable to dual-CMYK or CMYKLcLmLk for finer details, smoother gradations and more neutral greys (made possible with Light Black ink).
Free Up More of Your Time
Because the EJ-640 wide format colour printer doesn’t need constant attention, you can concentrate on other important tasks. Here are just a few features that get you through longest print runs:
- 1 Litre ink cartridges
- Front-mounted take-up unit
- Adjustable media feed for accurate centering and take-up
- Support of heavy roll media
- Rigid industrial design eliminates vibration for quality printing even at high speeds
- Fully adjustable print heads support various media thicknesses
Count On a Quick-Dry Finish
The EJ-640 dries prints quickly – even in high-speed mode – for immediate finishing, installation or collection by the take-up system.
The integrated tri-heater system features:
1. Pre-heater to improve media receptiveness
2. Print heater to accelerate ink fastness and brightness
3. Dryer to accelerate drying and ensure greater productivity and scratch resistance
An optional dryer/blower unit evenly dries large prints and enhances image saturation at high speed.
Includes VersaWorks 6
VersaWorks 6 expands your printer capabilities and maximizes the power of your Roland devices with new features to enhance the world’s most popular RIP software.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core engine and native 64-bit processing— effective processing of PDF’s with shadows and transparencies
- New icon-based interface with drag-and-drop functionality
- Five print queues and the ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland Colour spot color libraries
- Ink level adjustment tools
- All the advanced and ease-of-use features of VersaWorks
Reliability, Warranty and Support and Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing
Built to provide years of reliable service – even in the most demanding print environments – Roland DG’s SOLJET EJ-640 comes with a 5 Year Warranty.
Roland DG has earned a reputation for long-lasting, high-performance devices, backed by first-rate customer service. This support includes expert technical assistance, videos and free Roland software updates for the lifetime of the machine.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.
With Roland DG’s Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing, travel costs for scheduled preventative maintenance services are fixed. Knowing the price of your service gives you guaranteed peace of mind, allowing you to more accurately plan the costs to your business.
Contact Amari Visual's team of equipment experts today to find out more.